Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Inventory Control

Most of the jewelry I own (note--no bracelets! don't cry for me). I am not a jewelry girl, clearly, but if I had more money I am sure I would put more effort into my collection. Despite the many piercings I had I never owned many body adornments.

The shoes I have been wearing for the past three months (left to right): Roger Vivier funnel high heeled boots, vintage Ariat roper boots, MiniMarket wedge boots, Minnetonka fringe booties, Miss Sixty motorcycle cowboy boots, Topshop murtle flats, Repetto demeter flats.

And I have been focused on using up some feathers I bought for a friend's Halloween costume by decortating my room with them. I.e., my bed frame. Whmscial, no?

I have more crap, but I just can't figure out how to/want to photograph it all now.

No comments: