Sunday, December 7, 2008

Titty Talk

After discovering my correct bra size I am on a mission to inform other girls about
how to find their correct bra size. I swear this will make you feel so much better.
Example: I was wearing a 34C since I was 14, but until a couple days ago I found I should be wearing a 30DD or 32D. I am 27 inches under my bust and 32 inches at the fullest part.
Round up to the nearest even number--or add five inches if you measure under 33 inches under your bust or add three inches if you measure over 33 inches--(ex. 27inches=30 band size) for band size.
To find cup size subtract fullest bust measurement from under bust measurement: ex.32-27=5
5 inches equals DD/E cup
4 inches equals D
3 inches C
2 inches B
1 inch A and so fourth
Most women wear a band size too big so they have to go up a cup in turn. I was wearing a band size two sizes too big, so I had to go up two cup sizes. See how it all makes sense!
One problem with my new size is that most lines do not make DD and especially not 30DD, so finding a cute bra is not easy. Another option would be to go up a band size and down a cup size to a 32D which more lines make. So forget cute tiny frilly bras if your tits are larger than a C cup.
Anyone know of any bra lines that carry cute large cup sizes? I only know of Calvin Klein's seductive comfort line that carries 30DD, some Natori styles if you're lucky, Chantalle which are not for petite girls I think, and Victoria's Secret just started making some styles in 32D.
Someone out there think of tiny girls with large breasts! I swear it's harder to find clothes and swimsuits that fit you when your breasts are not in proportion to your size. I am 100 pounds and 5'2! I've been wanting to grow since I was 13 when I stopped.
Oh well, you work what you got, learn to love it, and be thankful!
Some of my favorite lingerie lines are Agent Provocateur, Damaris, Stella McCartney, The Lake and Stars, and good old Calvin.
And here's some of that beautiful lingerie.

Stella McCartney


Damaris


The Lake and Stars


Agent Provocateur
Charlotte Rampling Night Porteresque leather hotpants

I want those red satin pasties. And to be a sexy pirate.

Petite Coquette is a great lingerie site.
And remember: it's OK to buy expensive sexy lingerie even if you're single (like moi) as long as you have a job.

Images from (top to bottom): net-a-porter.com, Google image search, damaris.co.uk, thelakeandstars.com, activeendeavors.com, agentprovocateur.com

2 comments:

Aaaannnaaaa said...

SO funny - Titty talk!

Kassandra said...

yep that's what i call it when i am all alone, late at night and i talk to them...just kidding...................