Thursday, May 14, 2009

Style Cometh



Jen Brill is worshiped as a style vixen and is worthy of the praise. She is always dressed in the top designer clothes to a whimsical sexy tee. I wonder if Jen is given these fabulous clothes, shoes, and bags, or buys them out of pocket. I am guessing she is from a well to do New York family, to afford such luxuries. I still can't figure out exactly what she does...other than Terry Richardson.
And check out artist Terrence Koh's (first photo) ensemble. White hot, shiny, silky, sexy. 
A bit about Koh, if you don't know: "he has gold-plated and sold his own feces for $500,000.00 to collectors." Genius.
I am aware this is old news, but if you haven't heard it, I must mention it.

2 comments:

Jane said...

I love her style. Shes not scared to take risks and she always look so cute!

Please click here to visit me at Vintage Tea!

x

Kassandra said...

that's what makes people most stylish...risk taking!
also red lipstick and bedhead help in looking good...if you are good looking.