Thursday, May 28, 2009

Älska






When I was in Sweden last summer for three months, I fell in love. Fashion forward, simple, yet original, and alluring, my love was. 
Weekday is its name; including two store labels; MTWTF and Sunday Sun. The clothing is surprisingly affordable (for the most part).
I still wear the clothes I bought there on a regular basis.
Weekday is where Cheap Monday originated and where groundbreaking Swedish designers collaborate with the store's lines. MiniMarket, Carin Wester, and Rodebjer are regular collaborators.
Sadly, Weekday only exists in Sweden (Stockholm, Malmo, Gothenburg, Uppsala) and Denmark (Copenhagen). Here in California, I sit and wish I could just go back to Sweden or Denmark to shop at Weekday...but sit I must, until I have enough money to visit my love once more (and to see my friend Ana).

1 comment:

LACY said...

OMG all of these pieces are gorgeous, you have amazing taste in style :)

http://lacysmess.blogspot.com/