Tuesday, March 10, 2009

...It All Falls Down

Kayne was right (aside from being an arrogant prick). We all hear about the crumbling economy on a daily basis, and how people are losing jobs left and right -- including very skilled professionals -- and how the homeless population has risen a drastic amount. It is distressing and depressing to all, and of course even more so to those who have to support families and lost their jobs, or are even out on the street. Everyone should care about this, but everyone, alas, does not. Supporting local businesses/investing in the economy, donating time and goods to the homeless, and simply staying hopeful and aware are all ways everyone can help. 

I have been feeling particularly moody lately and susceptible to crying out of the blue. Whatever the reason may be, I feel the urge to preach. I'm hoping for a change for the better. I am now out of a job (that was not paying much anyways, but better than nothing) when I started feeling grateful in this time to even have a job, I was cut for some obscure reason. Some of us know how unscrupulous business people operate, not to say that was a reason, but I felt it important to mention anyways. And if anyone has any entertaining firing stories, please share! Those are always worthy of elaboration. 

Also the above photo is a still of Isabelle Adjani in the outrageous (understatement) and rad 1981 horror film, Possession. I suggest you rent, but I will warn, if you're not into crazy shit, you will probably hate it. It doesn't have a clear plot (if there is one?), but I find it interesting and incredibly unique.
Wish good to everyone. xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes best wishes to everyone.
I will also have to check out this film, I love crazy.. :)