Thursday, March 19, 2009

You Are My Hero

I'm into The Watchmen comic now after seeing the movie -- which is worthy of numerous viewings (especially on IMAX). The beginning of the movie is spectacular and not at all like most comic book movies. The story has so many more relevant situations and messages about present American life than Batman or Superman. The intimate situations between the characters are played out surprisingly realistic.
My brother has been a big fan of the comic, so now I'm stealing his book to get the whole epic story of super villains and heroes spanning the 1940s through the 1980s. I've been a Batman fan; I may switch over to The Watchmen's side. The only comics I've ever read were Archie and Friends when I was in elementary school...I don't think that counts as much.
Who cares if you go to Comic-Con dressed as Silk Spectre I or II? You'll just look like a hottie and all the comic nerds will worship you.
I'd like to know how to get my hair in that 40s do. Tips?
I'm sure a superhero would love these oil slick Versace boots (almost anything worn over the knee is sexy. It's that flash of thigh.) The heels can also double as a weapon if some scumbags decide to shank you in a dark alley. 

No comments: